Leadership Training Institute Conference
A progressive training platform for multiplying disciples
The Leadership Training Institute (LTI) Conference is organised by Cru Singapore with a vision to see Christ-centred multiplying disciples reaching others for Christ, fulfilling the Great Commission wherever they go.
In each LTI, Campus Ministry’s Basic Evangelism, Intermediate, Advanced and occasional special training packages are offered, along with themed plenary sessions.
The training packages are designed to develop strong biblical convictions in key tenets of the Christian faith, and equip with biblical principles and practical handles in the areas of evangelism, discipleship and leadership. It also provides platforms for practical application with first-hand experiences.
We welcome all tertiary students to join us for this annual conference, including non-Cru disciples.
The objectives of this foundation training package are:
- To build up a generation of Spirit-filled disciples
- To equip individuals to share the Christian faith succinctly and effectively.
- Being Filled with the Spirit
- Walking in the Spirit
- Sharing the Gospel 1
- Sharing the Gospel 2
- Helping to Fulfil the Great Commission
INTERMEDIATE 1 (Follow Up)
This second instalment trains individuals to give reasonable responses for common objections to Christianity, equipping them to help young believers grow in their newfound faith, teaching them to create witnessing opportunities in their daily lives.
- Priority of Our Relationship with God
- Do All Religions Lead to God/Reliability of the Bible
- Understanding Follow Up & Motivating New Believers for Further Involvement
- Conducting Follow Up
- Sharing Christ as a Way of Life
*Prerequisite: Basic Evangelism Package.
INTERMEDIATE 2 (Discipleship)
This pivotal track focuses on a key Cru Singapore distinctive of spiritual multiplication. Participants will learn how to build up and mentor fellow Christians in their walk with Jesus, who will, in turn, build up and mentor others too.
- The Biblical Call to Make Disciples
- Characteristics of a Disciple of Christ
- Beginning a Ministry of Discipleship
- Leading a Group Discussion
- Challenge to Spiritual Multiplication
*Prerequisite: Intermediate 1 Package.
ADVANCED 1 (Leadership)
This step-up course refines the skills of current disciplers to help them become effective leaders. Drawing principles from biblical forerunners, participants will learn key components of starting discipleship movements on campus and beyond.
- Intentional Relationship in Discipleship
- Prayer in a Spiritual Ministry
- Discipleship in a Spiritual Ministry
- Biblical Examples of Discipleship Ministry
- Spiritual Shepherding
*Prerequisite: Intermediate 2 Package.
ADVANCED 2 (Life and Ministry of Paul)
Gain fresh insight and convictions through this in-depth study into the life and ministry of the Apostle Paul. Trace his life from birth to glory through the books of Acts and the Pauline letters. Its compelling biblical content will challenge participants to be a generation of life-long labourers for the worldwide harvest field.
*Prerequisite: Advanced 1 Package.
MYFRIENDS (Lifestyle Evangelism)
Some make decisions to become a Christian simply by reading the Bible and accepting what it says. For many of us, we become one by personally experiencing Jesus Christ in our lives through a period of exploration.
MyFriends training seeks to equip participants with a refreshing approach in evangelism. It provides practical handles to help non-Christian friends go on a personal journey to discover who Jesus is, and explore the Christian faith before making an informed decision to become a believer.
- LOVE, PRAY, CARE
- BEING AN ENVOY OF CHRIST
- SHARING & EXPERIENCING
- CONNECTING & RELEASING
- EXPLORING THE BIBLE TOGETHER: LIFE PRINCIPLES & THE BASICS
- CELEBRATING DECISION & LIVING OUT COMMUNITY
EXPLORING CHRISTIANITY (Follow-up with seekers)
Based on the renowned evangelism course authored by Michael Bennett, this training package helps participants master both science and art of introducing seekers to the Person and work of Christ through six studies based on the Gospel of Mark.
- JESUS – SON OF GOD
- JESUS – HIS DEATH
- JESUS – HIS RESURRECTION
- SAVED BY WORKS VS SAVED BY GRACE
- BECOMING A CHRISTIAN – REPENTANCE
- BECOMING A CHRISTIAN – BELIEVING
Also available individually for your ministry
We can conduct each of these training packages separately for your youth or campus ministry.